Skip to main content

My first PE lesson

This Wednesday I had the first PE lesson during my CAS program. We divided into those who wanted to play football and those who preferred a running practice. I'm unfortunately not a big fan of the most popular team sports, so I chose running. I love practicing sports like skiing, rock climbing, swimming or cycling, but I'm not very good at doing anything with a ball like those used in football, volleyball and basketball (tenis is OK).
In my opinion times of playing only these 3 main sports are gone, and introducing more individual and less popular sports on the PE lessons might be a good idea. Our PE teacher told us that if the weather allows us, we will try some badminton, so I'm quite optimistic. I am also really looking forward to the Winter Non-Public Schools Championships. I would especially like to take part in the skiing competition and I hope my school will win.

Comments