Skip to main content

WOŚP - The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity

Hi! Today is the Grand Finale of The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity - polish charity organization which collects money for buying new, advanced medical equipment for hospitals. It raises tens of millions dollars every year and has become a symbol of Poland.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: wielka orkiestra świątecznej pomocy 2020"

Our school was one of the places were the money was collected today and I decided to bring there some butter cookies for people taking part in this event. I made them yesterday by myself and gave them to the organizers of the Grand Finale in our school today in the morning. I hope the guests will enjoy them and give a lot of money to the GOCC.

This is me preparing the cookies:





Comments