Skip to main content

Cycling during the quarantine

Hi, it's been more than a week since the lockdown in Poland started. However, it is still possible to leave your house and, for example, go cycling. I use this opportunity to go on cycling trips to the forest with my family as often as possible. The usual distance is 3 km to reach a certain place, for example a clearing in the forest, and then 3 km back home. There aren't many people in the forest, so there is very little risk. During quarantine it is not possible to train in a regular way, so the purpose of cycling is more to stay active and also have fun doing that. 
It is also nice to spend some time in the forest with my family, but a problem often is that the speed my siblings prefer is usually a bit slower than the one I like. This is understandable, of course, because they are younger than I am, but when I go shopping at the local store I try to do it alone to be able to travel faster.




Comments