Skip to main content

A walk on the last day of lockdown when I can still leave my house unaccompanied

Hi, yesterday was the last day when I could leave my house not accompanied by any adults and the first time during this quarantine that my parents allowed me to see someone who is not from our family (apart from salesmen when I went shopping). I used this opportunity to go on a walk with my friend who lives nearby. It was good to finally see another person from outside my family in reality, but it was not easy, because we had to keep a 2 m distance and wear masks all the time.
I don't know how my Activity part of CAS is going to look now when I can't even leave my house, but I guess I will have to get used to this situation.
Since the beginning of quarantine, I have also been unable to continue my service in the Amnesty International Club.

Comments