Skip to main content

Cycling during the quarantine

Hi, I have continued cycling as a form of being active during this quarantine. I often go to forests not to have to wear a mask (this has been obligatory in Poland since April 16th). I think now when I go cycling more often my physical condition has become better again after a little bit worse period of full lockdown for people under 18. There aren't many technical things you can work on in cycling, but I have been trying to practice the efficient use of gears and I can see the effects of this when I cycle.

Me cycling



Unfortunately, the quarantine makes training in the Cobra club impossible (I also cannot find my rollerblades, so I haven't been able to practice this sport in quarantine). Thus, it is very important to me that I can go cycling to the forest nearby. I also use my bicycle to go to the local shop, where I have to buy all the things that we cannot wait for till the next online delivery, such as the most important food products.
I've also continued going on walks with my friend, Bartek, still wearing masks all the time, so that it is absolutely safe.

Comments